So went a few years ago for christmas and stayed at king and grove on east 30th street and it was an amazing hotel but it is now shut, we are going again this year and been looking at the doubletree hilton , element times square or the manhattan times square. Has anyone stayed at any of these and if so what were they like??!!

stayed at the hilton in new york in 2012 and also the sheraton in 2014 hotel in times sqaure was brilliant both where stunning but the sheraton won it for me and we got it for a brilliant price!!

love new york!! could go every year

I fell in love with the place, the christmas atmosphere is amazing and it snowed alot when we was there last, im not fussed where we stay as long as its a decent hotel as the king and grove was one of the best hotels i have ever stayed in and was walking distance of times square but not too close that it was busy and loud. Those 3 hotels were the 3 cheapest decent hotels out of the current prices