Hi I want to buy both driveshaft for my 1997 Glanza s and need to be sure of which ones to get as I've been told they are different to uk models something to do with abs or if anyone could find out where I can source the right pair?

as above glanza S drive shafts will need a ABS ring which most UK starlets dont have,

Turbo driveshafts are thicker and will fit but it need to be a complete unit including all CV Joints and do have the ABS ring although Paseo driveshafts are the same and do have a ABS ring so would work also.

I was thinking about doing a write up on this exact thing so if I get time I will do so...

Edited by russ78

i don't know an awful lot about driveshafts, the abs ring is on the outer cv joints? so in essense i can just get any uk drive shafts and just bob both cv joints on that come with a abs ring i.e from a paseo etc

yes you can but its a fair bit of faffing around would be better to just source complete units although na and turbo cv joints are not cross compatible so bear that in mind as joints are different

Edited by russ78