so ive got some money lol and i want a starbo but i cannot aford a 2.5k + car im looking just under or dead on 2k is it posible?

post_old.gif Today, 07:26 PM #1 mattwho <script type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_111773", true); Fresh to the site

Join Date: Jan 2008Posts: 2 icon1.gifep82 wanted stalet gt turbo 90-95 pref black but consider any!!

show me what you got if its crap dont bother and 2.5k max so no silly crap

im after spending 2k on car and 500 on inshurance so dont be a goon sell to me befor you lose your license and end up haveing to sell it anyway loluser_online.gifreport.gif quote.gif multiquote_off.gif quickreply.gif

Nice change of approach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMFAO............... NOT.................

hope so will be a few weeks now as im back to work full on so wont have time to go looking about.

the misses wants a go in 1 befor i buy 1 just to see what the fuss is about lol so if any of you live near wellingbough and fancy letteing me show her a starbo plz let me know!!