New member with a SR.

Hello, My names Mike and I've just bought a 1998 Starlet SR, I'm new to these little cars so hopefully this forum with be of help when i run into problems!.

I've bought it as a runabout for my wife mainly because my Merc 190E is a bit big for her works car park and she's been pestering me for ages to buy her a smaller car!.

I've collecting this on Saturday so I'm pretty excited, the plans manly is to clean the hell out of it, repaint the scuffed front bumper, service it, and few other odd jobs as i come across them, I won't be modifying it though as i like cars being standard so sorry about that although i might looking into an exhaust replacement one day as that back box is a bit naff looking.

The first most important job will be to source some Castrol SR stickers for it if anybody knows where i can buy them from?.

I'll start a thread and get some better photos once it's home. Thanks!

15596667933_17c29969de_c.jpg1998 Toyota Starlet 1.3 SR by Trigger's Retro Road Tests!, on Flickr

16190633016_71a786a029_c.jpg1998 Toyota Starlet 1.3 SR by Trigger's Retro Road Tests!, on Flickr

Woo hoo another SR. I used to have one in this colour. I got replacement sr stickers from toyota for £56.99. Cheaper to get them from morgey. I've got a picture somewhere that I'll look for. The sr's look so much better with fresh sr stickers