oil presure

Hi hopfully going to have my presure gauge in 2 moz been geting a oil light on so want to see what is going on rang rs tunning in leeds for some help and thay sed if it drops below 5psi i will have done the bearings in. Any way what shoul the presure be at and what should i be looking out for thanks

im sure toyota recommend minimal of 7psi oil pressure at warm idle.

the thing is its thought of as very lower pressure in reality and you will find on a good engine you will actually have 15psi at warm idle im sure.

so in conclusion 13-15 is whats normal and recommended.

Ryt so it is idleling at 5bar and wene drivng it went to its highest point 0f 7 bar. The funny thing is the light dint come on this time were it normaly would of i lost about half a liter of oil putting that night mare of a sandwich on could that have anything to do with the light not coming on

So i drove around for like 20 mins till the oil light came on and wene it did ther is no change in the presure which is a relif i think? Now i just need to figer out why it is coming on have u got a pik of this presure switch mate and could it be a sensor or something