two other options are the dual core radiators found in civic vtis and also a swift radiator buddy :rolleyes:

civic rads use a bigger top and bottom pipe so you will have to mod your piping for this to work which is not the best idea

two other options are the dual core radiators found in civic vtis and also a swift radiator buddy :rolleyes:

i like the idear of having a civic rad in the ep. is there any modds that will need to be done in fitting this tho? as in mounts at the bottom

civic rads use a bigger top and bottom pipe so you will have to mod your piping for this to work which is not the best idea

i know you said about the pipes will need to be modded is there any ready made pipes for this?

i think the esi rads are thinner are they not tintin??

is there a greater cooling in the esi rads over the the std rads? sorry for all the qs Enzo but am needing to know as my sick ep is in the garage.

the stock glanza radiator is a good upgrade for an EP82. it is twin core and the EP82 is a single core.

i still use the stock radiator, it is perfect. you dont need anymore than that unless you are going to rape the shit out of it on a track.

now that sounds good. but is it a one for one or is there any modds that need to be done so it fits. i only ask this as not to sure what the 91s rad looks like or fits like