Anyone Know A Wheel Trim Collector

anyone know of a wheel trim collector to take about 20-40 hubcaps away, they are just stacked at the bottom of my garden, im fed up with the sight, need the space and need a bit of funds

i have about 20-40 of them, from audi to volvo, and all other makes really, most of them found by my great auntie when she used to walk the dog down country lanes etc, she used to pick them up and give them to me...it wore off though, but couldnt tell her i didnt want any more.. didnt have the heart!

so really i need rid, so anyone who has a collection, or knows someone who collects them, give them my email address and let them get in touch, they would need picking up though, because theres loads of them, and i cant be arsed listing them all, theres too many.

Sam4paseos@aol.com send me offers :rolleyes:

its a county not a planet.

idrees - i got 2 of em, check the for sale section

others, i need rid... any websites of those strange guys who make sharks an that out of em, or anyone know how to get hold of scrap heap challenge?

its a county not a planet.

Damnations, I was lied to for so long!!! :unsure:

Sad to think though...there most likely is someone that collects something as mundane as Wheel Trims...infact, I think I remember an article of someone who collected the wheel trims that fall off cars on the road...

thats what i used to do, in my younger days, and only the nice ones, with no double ups n that, and then i grew out of it, and my great auntie used to give my nan a few every now and then because she lives around pot hole county, so woblers are bound to come off, and then it wore off, thank god, because i got too many

although i saw on the news once, that a guy used to make things, like scale model sharks and stuff.. cool guy, and i need rid of them, maybe hes the man to turn to!