6" Window seal missing?!

Been meaning to post for a while now but hadn't had the chance to write until now.

So about a month or so ago I got in my car like usual and set off to work.. Then I started to hear a noise as if my window was open I checked my window and noticed it was up fully thought it may have been open ever so slightly. But when i started getting my speed up it got worse and worse. I turned around and felt where it was coming from and then I noticed somehow about 6" of my window seal has gone?! How? Why? I don't know. But it has.. The problem is it gets cold when driving at speed or you get splashed sometimes if its raining and the noise is enough to make you go insane! To say the least it isn't fun..

So what would be the solution to this problem? I think replacing the whole seal would be an absolute ball ache so is there anyway I could just replace just the piece that is missing? Would it effect my electric windows going up/down?

Thanks guys, Bret.

It's just split in the top corner, and therefore the upright piece now drops down the window frame.

Open the window, pop the seal out at the top and pull it up to the top again.

Replacing the seal may be done with the glass in place, might be fiddle though. Easy with the window out however. :)