Do I make the Change?

Glanza's are worth more and newer so I'd assume thats why they cost more to insure. Your gonna have to phone round companies to check prices and make sure its going down as a glanza not a gt.

I wouldn't expect to get any change from £1000 though, thats what I was paying in my first year with the glanza at 20, fully comp, wheels and exhaust, with elephant too.

If your cant get insured on a glanza i would go for a GT, glanzas are becoming common anyway. Nothing against them just everyone has one about my way but only a few GT's are about.

The exact same engine and the GT is lighter so its faster.

Cheaper insurance too!

If your cant get insured on a glanza i would go for a GT, glanzas are becoming common anyway. Nothing against them just everyone has one about my way but only a few GT's are about.

Vice versa around here, about 5 GT's about but only 2 Glanzas!

Saxo looks rather nice, hope you had a good birthday mate :unsure:

Good luck with getting a Glanza insured, Glanza ftw!! (For the win)

Cheers boys!

yeah I knew about "FTW", Extreme fanatic on the Saxo forum you see with 15,000+ posts lol.

Well; today I gotta gut the Saxo of its nice Sparco/Luke Interior and put her back to the fantastic :) standard seats.

Saving the dollar for a couple of months or so (maybe as long as october - 2yrs ncb ftw.) to become a Glanza or Ibiza Cupra lad.