Best rim an tyre size setup??

Im looking at getting some new rota grids/grid v's, for my glanza,but im not sure What width to go for, im looking at 15x7 or 15x8, im willing to roll my archers but i dont want to compromise handliing, also what would be the best tyre size for each, cheers

I've got 15x8 et17 work wheels with 185 55 15 tyres on them and it handles like you wouldn't believe (with cage, coilovers, braces, anti roll bars etc)

Literally handles insanely well.

I'll be going for 195 50 15's when it next needs tyres though, only went for 185's as i cam across a full set cheap

those r888s when up to temp are mind boggling.

need I say more.lol

Yeah they're meant to be immense in the dry, but it's the thought of driving in the wet that scares me. I'm not one to fling it round corners or go on track so i just think someone else may aswel have the fun out of them rather than me driving like a granny on them lol.

i'll stick with my eagle F1's for that haha

I've got 15x8 et17 work wheels with 185 55 15 tyres on them and it handles like you wouldn't believe (with cage, coilovers, braces, anti roll bars etc)

Literally handles insanely well.

I'll be going for 195 50 15's when it next needs tyres though, only went for 185's as i cam across a full set cheap

You got any pics so i can see what it sits like?:) tarr

Edited by Mitchell