looking for my old glanza v

Hello all I'm on the look out for my old starlet glanza v auto, does anyone recognise the number plate? I sold the carbon fibre bonnet & wings so car will not look like that now.

000_0018.jpg

017-1.jpg

100_1119.jpg

Edited by mart1

I used to own this :-) I have the plates too as I sold the car and got conned out of my private plate. Danny umar owns it now and the private Reg is b4wlb. I've been trying to get the Reg back as it was my mums plate before she passed away a few years ago but unfortunately she's not had a good life the past couple of owners. I left the engine completely as it was buying it from a dealer in dalton Rotherham But the guy after me killed her:-(

Believe it or not we got it off an old lady second owners it was mine and girlfriends car sold it to a chap near Scarborough, I did see it for sale on pistonheads when he was selling it for £2500 at first, I was tempted to buy it back then wish I did now, when I had it it got vandalised at a car show I caught someone jumping on the roof & the bonnet got it fixed but the roof is full of filler garage did a good job on it though.Then after I put all the carbon on it, I did try to sell it with it on with know luck so then got my hand on a standard v bonnet and wing & it sold no problem. Shame about the reg mate.13062008570.jpg

And it got shot at lol

Edited by mart1

Well nice to no some history lol :-) looked proper clean when I got her. I did a few bits to her kept her 2 years then fancied a ae111 and this guy wanted a Glanza. Met him a couple of times had a few drives then shook a deal filled all the paperwork to transfer the plate over and log books. Put em all in a envelope sealed it and he kindly said I'll drop em off for us mate .... Worst mistake i ever made well he just ignored my calls and texts. Il get some pics up when I'm next on the laptop :-)

will do that again with the sticks when I can find another glanza auto, I'm not up on how reg plates work but if you filled all the paperwork to transfer the plate over and log books you should of got paper work back for them surely? Yeah get some pics up.

There some f****** about mate, I rang someone up today about a glanza v auto with blown engine for £600 told them I will have it he said it is mine offered to give him a PayPal deposit said OK but I'm out at the moment, got a text back tonight someone might be picking it up tomorrow, the problem is I cannot get to the car, it's in Devon and I'm in Derbyshire & need to ring around to get a car transporter & he wants it gone soon as, and I offered him more for it when he told me someone is getting the car tomorrow, then just said if the man doesn't PIC it up tomorrow will let me know, trouble is now if it don't sell tomorrow and then I book a transportation for it, he could still sell it before transport go down and PIC it up.

There some f****** about mate, I rang someone up today about a glanza v auto with blown engine for £600 told them I will have it he said it is mine offered to give him a PayPal deposit said OK but I'm out at the moment, got a text back tonight someone might be picking it up tomorrow, the problem is I cannot get to the car, it's in Devon and I'm in Derbyshire & need to ring around to get a car transporter & he wants it gone soon as, and I offered him more for it when he told me someone is getting the car tomorrow, then just said if the man doesn't PIC it up tomorrow will let me know, trouble is now if it don't sell tomorrow and then I book a transportation for it, he could still sell it before transport go down and PIC it up.

I wouldn't bother mate it sound like more hassle than it work if he's messing you around like that...... who in there right mind wouldn't hold a car for a while longer ifmore money is involved !!

DODGY if you ask me

James

I wouldn't bother mate it sound like more hassle than it work if he's messing you around like that...... who in there right mind wouldn't hold a car for a while longer ifmore money is involved !!

DODGY if you ask me

James

that's what I keep thinking, he giving me a ring to day if it is gone or not, tax runs out today on it to, plus I cannot get to see it check papers, been up all night stressing what to do.

Tax isn't transferable any more so as soon as you take possession you need to tax it unless you sorn it! so dont worry to much about that :)

you should ask him to photograph the papers and email you them so you can check as you live miles away ( something I would do if selling )

if hes not willing to do that for you he has got something to hide in my opinion

James

Tax isn't transferable any more so as soon as you take possession you need to tax it unless you sorn it! so dont worry to much about that :)

you should ask him to photograph the papers and email you them so you can check as you live miles away ( something I would do if selling )

if hes not willing to do that for you he has got something to hide in my opinion

James

yeah will do, need proof of his home address to, the car is at a garage this is why he needs it gone out of there way, I have said can the garage hold it for me will give them £100 to do that for me, but the man with the starlet said he cannot get hold of his mate that works there to say he can do that, need that address also.
  • 2 months later...

mart1 Where did you get the carbon fibre wings from? they look great.

I had them imported, cost me a bomb it was about 6yr ago & I cannot remember the chaps name who used to sell them sorry.

I'm in money troubles atm just started a new job so on low money for a little while but I'm now working days and not nights so I'm happy I've got new disks and pads and bearings all round full service and mot then some fucking kids have damaged it and shit so abit annoyed but I'm making the perants pay for it when weather is abit nicer so I get a good job done in good temperatures ect and then I can start sorting her out got some plans for her :) that's nice man I'm probably gonna sell mine next year as I'm looking in to subaru impreza type r v6 limited :) not sure yet we see we see :)

Skint at the moment myself after buying this v and then spending £1000 on it so far just to get it looking like this and having a big service.

Kids are a pain sometimes, I hate it when the football comes out bouncing off cars lol, stick at it mate be good to see some pics of it:-)