advice on a price would be nice mice lice dice .

Looking to sell my wee glanza but as the prices are up down left and right it's hard to put a price on it, just wondering if anyone knows a fair base to ask? 96 glanza 1ao silver needing a bit of work, needs bits sprayed and tidied up, has a black door and black bonnet, door was changed as the last one was battered in by someone, bumper has a crack at the bottom, needs a clutch and flywheel, also cv joints I believe, wants another exhaust as the one on it has a fair few welds! I bought it as a project and have a pile of receipts of work done and new parts, car is boosting as it should and pulls really well, no real mods done to it, has an exhaust and lowering springs, wouldn't take a load of money to leave it right but I just don't have the time/money/interest in her anymore! Has mot until the end of July aswell. What sort of money could you ask? I know it's not going to be worth a whole lot. I don't want to break it as that is the reason I saved it in the first place, that and I have a mk4 golf in bits in the yard and it's a ball ache breaking cars so I'm not about to chop her up. Any advice is appreciated, and I will get pics up later but the description should paint a picture!

Cheers folks