heater problem on na

I've had a search but can't find this problem

Heater control panel works on every position, heats well and every speed works.

Problem is it cuts out when I accelerate!

I've checked all the fuses and can't find anything wrong with them.

I'm thinking it's a loose wire but has anybody got any other ideas of what it could be, or where/what I can check

Cars a 97 n/a

Thanks Burt

Edited by burt

Heater fan didn't work on the way to work yesterday, but briefly did on way downhill on way home! I've got lots of the dash pulled apart now. Checked the visible connections. Can't find any loose.

still can't find anything Loose. Tried a different heater control that doesn't work. Does anybody know if the plug that goes into the heater has a live and which wire because I couldn't find a live with ignition on

Edited by burt

Just done some testing with an LED and two wires. Ignition power seems to be top left as you look at the face of the plug, Earth seems to be the bottom right, and the light feed seems to be one in from right on the top. The fan came on a couple of times when I was playing with it, I'd hazard a guess that it was bridging top left and bottom left, with the earth connected via the LED. I could be ass-backwards wrong on that though.

Might give you a steer, but bare in mind that Im literally basing this off whether a light bulb comes on or not.

Edit: I've got about 45 minutes before I need to get ready for work so if you want anything testing etc in that time, I'll do what I can.

Edited by FrozenJakalope