some thing has gone wrong

So changed my springs and shocks for a second hand set of lowering springs and blitz shocks. I have 2 questions first is i cant get the back bolt out the drivers side shock the 1 that goes in to the axle if i cut it were can i get anouher bolt as it is rounded of now oooppsss. And 2 i went around the block to test it and ther is a faint grinding noice coming from the passanger front and the steering is rali light and loose like if i turn the wheel fast in a straight the steering wheel turns like a quayer but the wheels will still ma more or less strait. What have i done?

Cheets for the info on the bolt and i did not undo the rod ends i simply undid the two bolts that atach to the hub then the 2 brakets for the brake lines, 3 bolts on top in the engine bay then droped the shock and did the same in revets to put it back together. it is dangerous at the mo what joint do u think i hsve fucked. The ball joint?

Cheets for the info on the bolt and i did not undo the rod ends i simply undid the two bolts that atach to the hub then the 2 brakets for the brake lines, 3 bolts on top in the engine bay then droped the shock and did the same in revets to put it back together. it is dangerous at the mo what joint do u think i hsve fucked. The ball joint?

Youve had your shocks off...

Get your alignment done. Camber and tracking, theres a small amount of adjustment in the shock to hub bolts id imagine its that thats your issue.

Undo the 2 bolts lift or jack the hub up then do the 2 bolts up.

But you still want your alignment doing