Car cutting out/jerks when full throttle on hi boost when reaching 4000rpm

Hi there,

My glanza is doing the following.

When full throttle on high boost and reaching 4000rpm the engine suddenly does like if it cuts out on fuel, like when you run empty on fuel ver badly and right away the engine light turns on.

It doesn't do it when full throttle on low boost.

And if I slowly throttle on hi boost to 4000rpm it doesn't do it.

No mods on engine. Only a BOV. No jam fcd or anything like that.

Anyone any clue what the problem is?

I thought about doing a diagnostic test as I was thinking about fuel cut.

But here's the randomness: today it suddenly stopped doing it and running back to normal with full throttle on hi boost.

Would it be the map sensor having reading problems?

Or if fuel cut, do I really need to install a jam fcd? How does it work? I'm not much experienced in tech...

Unfortunately i don't have a boost gauge yet installed. It's fully stuck glanza.

Greetings from Aruba! And thanks for taking the time and helping me out in figuring this thing out :)

Do a diagnostics test bud takes seconds with a paper clip if there is a code stored will tell you what's at fault,

A jam fcc clamps the voltage to the the map sensor just before fuel cut tricking the ecu to let you up the boost. but you will need a rising rate fuel pressure regulator to adjust the fueling to suit more boost. :)

You should get the boost guage reading as said above to rule out fuel cut and do a diagnostics. Also worth inspecting your distributor cap for cracks, rotor arm, spark plugs, leads, you can also test the coil pack.