Looking for Body parts of EP70/71 Turbo

Hi there mates!

I'm looking to buy some parts to continue my EP70 project here in Portugal. (I have some guys in the UK that can get the parts for me, i'll send them money and they'll make the business face to face with you).

The parts that i'm looking for are:

- Front Turbo Bumper

- Turbo grill with or without fog lights

- Rear Turbo bumper

- Trunk spoiler

- Turbo Side skirts

thanks mates!

Edited by Nuno

Thanks for the feedback guys, the problem buying parts from Malasya, Australia, Indonesia besides the shipping it's the customs taxes, that's why i wanted to buy in UK.

And the advantage that i have buying parts in UK is that i have some mates there who can complete the deal for me face to face with the dealer, witch in terms of security is mutch better.

Cheers!

Bean I know the lad who was selling that bonnet he offered it to me too. A grand is not daft money. It was up for 1000 euros at the time and it cost him more than that. He bought it and shipped it from Japan it stood him crazy money. It sold for 800 odd quid in the end, which in pounds sterling is considerably less. Where are you to find another one for sale? You won't. Simple as. Supply and demand my friend!

Bean I know the lad who was selling that bonnet he offered it to me too. A grand is not daft money. It was up for 1000 euros at the time and it cost him more than that. He bought it and shipped it from Japan it stood him crazy money. It sold for 800 odd quid in the end, which in pounds sterling is considerably less. Where are you to find another one for sale? You won't. Simple as. Supply and demand my friend!

think david king has that one now