Apexi Power FC Boost Control Kit? EP91

It depends on the model. If u look on the side of the ecu ull seea little port 3pins or 5pin. If it has 3 pins you buy the optional 3 pin harness. The harness plugs into the port, u plug the optional map sensor into the harness. and wire the boost solenoid into the oem solenoid wires.

It depends on the model. If u look on the side of the ecu ull seea little port 3pins or 5pin. If it has 3 pins you buy the optional 3 pin harness. The harness plugs into the port, u plug the optional map sensor into the harness. and wire the boost solenoid into the oem solenoid wires.

Pretty sure its the 5-pin i've got, will take pictures and upload them when i get home.

If its the 5-pin will it work the same way? boost solenoid in the stock loom and map sensor into apexi harness and to the side of the ecu?

EDIT: its a 3 pin i've got. I'm guessing if the apexi map sensor plugs into the side of the ECU then the stock map sensor can be removed or will i need to wire in the apexi map sensor in the stock location?

Edited by Patches