can p&p ecu fuel k26 turbo kit

There's no guarantee that a pnp ecu will run a ct9 safely never mind other turbos.

For the price of a pnp you could easily buy an emb/ emu and have it mapped for your setup.

No brainier in my eyes don't see why people rant and rave about these pre mapped ecus, you wouldn't run any other ecu with some other cars map (especially with a different setup) so what's the difference with the likes of jam/blitz/mines etc

There's no guarantee that a pnp ecu will run a ct9 safely never mind other turbos.

For the price of a pnp you could easily buy an emb/ emu and have it mapped for your setup.

No brainier in my eyes don't see why people rant and rave about these pre mapped ecus, you wouldn't run any other ecu with some other cars map (especially with a different setup) so what's the difference with the likes of jam/blitz/mines etc

This exactly and why run a K26 under a bar?

These were made for the ct9 set ups, for 15 year plus technology they are great when you think about it. The problem is people expect more from them with bigger turbo's when they are not made for them. EMB great for mapping but doesn't remove speed cut plus wires hanging around, glovebox taken up etc. Bigger turbo means your probably going to want speed cut removed or why go bigger? so EMU £600 say then fuel pressure regulator £80 decent one then the drive to tuners average £100 if your not lucky enough to live near one plus fuel for the dyno set up. For a decent set up for eg TD04 say £800 you can pick up plugs for £450 the average ct9 set up can make a good 180-200 some bigger turbo make 214-240 regardless of ecu it's all a roll of the dice with how healthy your engine is. Some Jamaican's have ran plugs up to 300hp plus. Anyways in this situation I reckon under a bar would be fine but EMU would be my choice.

Plug n play harness another £150 plus, if you add everything up to what power you hope to get it's crazy imo looking at £800-1000 on perfect tuned map you at least want 270bhp plus for that cash providing you have drivetrain support or its useless power imo