fitting engine mounts?

Hi can anyone tell me is it easy job to change the engine mounts on a v? I have done the rear gearbox mount so far but looking at the engine mount on the passenger side it looks very tricky to get to, will it be easy to get to once I have moved the battery out? & is the drivers side a pain?

Edited by mart1

there easy to do but there is a nut under neath the mount thats the tricky part do this 1 first

then jack up engine undo the 2 top boltes and the long bolt going tru the mount and the 12mm both that holds on the vsv and earth wire

Hi thanks for explaining to me but is this the one on the drivers side that your talking about?

yes timing belt 1

same when you do passo side put the jack under the Gbox and undo the long bolt going tru the mount in the chassi leg and undo the 3 bolts for the bracket to the box dont forget to loosen the 2 bush bolts or it will be a cunt to loosen 1s the bracket/mount unit comes of there is also a 14mm bolt holding on another earth strap !!!!