Greddy profec with unstable boost

I recently upgraded from the older profec to the brand new model and I dialed all the same settings in took for a quick road test and just tweeked the boost a little bit to get it bang on where it was no problem. Went out last night was fine on low boost but when on high was boosting up fine then as the revs reached mid to high it was letting the boost go too high and was hitting the boost limiter on the controller.

I dialled the boost duty down and it was still doing it. I can't understand it its got the same settings as before on the older profec surely the percentages aren't different? Trouble shooting in the manual says to reduce the gain.

Can anyone shed any light on the situation?

I'm gonna check the vaccum pipes first to make sure there's no leaks. The solenoid connections weren't as tight on the new one as the old one. Then I'll adjust the gain. I was tryin to avoid that because I was concerned it would affect the acceleration of the car

Mine was ok all through the summer and as soon as it got cold I had to tweak all me settings as I was overboosting and hitting limiter. Makes it real easy to set up using the boost graph display. Start boost affects how quick the turbo spools up. That needs to be as high as possible without boost spiking.