Urgent help please :(

Got a 96 EP91 which is completely stock until I fitted the HDI FMIC, due to the hot pipe I removed the standard plastic air filter pipe work and fitted an air filter relocation kit (straight off the CT9 turbo)

(I only fitted the silicone hose as my AC is still fitted and I couldn't fit a filter in there for a test drive only)

The end result my cars hardly boosting I've checked all FMIC pipe work and connections for leaks, all okay, the only thing I can think of is due to there being no filter on the turbo is she getting too much air and she needs a remap?

Am I missing something? Help me fwendssss

Agree with Gainzy. A boost gauge is a must when modifying these cars. It only takes something to go wrong for a split second and you have a rebuild to do.

I would remove the silicone join and just mesh the turbo housing and pop a clamp over it for now (I run my turbo like that daily anyway). Going from a stock intercooler to a front mount will reduce your boost slightly as the FMIC is so much bigger. Get yourself an adjustable actuator if you have not already and this will allow you to adjust the boost level accordingly to compensate for the loss.

Check for any vac leaks etc, it only takes a tiny gap in the FMIC piping to get significant boost leak.

Matt