Hey guys which exhaust is best?

Hi guys, not sure which would be better, ones higher quality, but ones bigger?

So i currently have a JPerformance 5 inch backbox on, but ive recently aqcuired a HKS 3-4 inch backbox, which would be better? thanks :)

you might get a change in tone of the exhaust but shoudnt effect power in anyway its really the exhaust pipe size that can be restrictive but shouldnt really have any issues with that till you change far bigger boost.

yeah can barely hear my exhaust now tbh, apparently this hks one is abit louder, ive got 3.5inch all the wya through till the backbox so not restrictive trbh lol :)

okay awesome thanks for your help mate, only 0.9 bar so not much at all

oh sorry 2.5 lol , getting carried away!! erm yeah i kinda got no clearence and made scalextrix marks on the floor when i went td04, downpipes are so long! and awesome, not sure which one i think its the HI-POWER, or something?

ha i was thinking that. every starlet ive ever owned has had the flexi scraped to hell on even the smallest system. they do hi-power and silent and what not am not sure if the difference is just the back box or there totaly different exhauts ive never made that much attention to them to be honest