Recaro EP91 Rails

Afternoon

I am looking for a pair of Recaro rails for my Glanza please :)

I have Evo 8 Recaros so I'm hoping for something that will bolt straight on to those.

Cheers

Idrees

i think the evo 8 bases are different to the older style of recaros which have two bolts at one end and one at the other so it will have to be some adapted runners to fit them.

Are the Evo 8 bases different to the 7? I had a pair of Evo 7 seats with Recaro rails that bolted straight on.

Also, I will consider any type or Bride / Recaro rails even if it means buying different seats to fit.

• 2 weeks later...

i dont think a genuine recaro rail was made that will fit those recaros into a starlet. only option is if someones made or adapted some.

i had a set of evo 8 recaros years back and the bases were different to the usual 2bolts at one end together and 4 at the other.

Edited by Bean

Bump

Cheers Tris but I want genuine Recaro / Bride

I came to the conclusion thy they didn't make a recaro rail either. Mine from Japan had a bride rail with two adopter plates

I'd go with the universal rail. You literally just bolt the feet from the standard rail on and it is a genuine recaro rail. Just a universal one

• 2 months later...

i dont think a genuine recaro rail was made that will fit those recaros into a starlet. only option is if someones made or adapted some.

i had a set of evo 8 recaros years back and the bases were different to the usual 2bolts at one end together and 4 at the other.

I had a pair of genuine rails that bolted straight on to Evo 7 Recaros, they are now with JP. I thought the Evo 8 would be the same.

Sorted now as I ended up with Recaro SR3s on rails. Cheers guys.