Ep91 exhaust system

Hi there im looking for a full exhaust system for ep91 glanza!

Would love a buddy club spec 2 or zisco replica of this exhaust but i would love to see what people have for sale can collect or arrange courier etc cheers :)

Hi cheers for the reply! I knew they were loud like! Apart from the loudness how do you find yours does it sound nice? I have a rsr full system atm its got a lovely sound just abit quiet for me. I was thinking about getting a custom 3" from the decat pipe to backbox as another option just need to get a price :)

Hi cheers for the reply! I knew they were loud like! Apart from the loudness how do you find yours does it sound nice? I have a rsr full system atm its got a lovely sound just abit quiet for me. I was thinking about getting a custom 3" from the decat pipe to backbox as another option just need to get a price :)

If i were you id do this !! R*SR is one of the best looking systems you can get, they just sit perfect, and they sound good aswell (once you get the midbox out)

Yeah ano i love the look of them! Its that first mild steel section from the decat must be 2 inches then into 2,5 just looks skinny like a restriction to me