Wheel Colour....HEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!

Hi all,

Right, ever since i got my wheels there has been a massive explosion of the same sort of wheel in my area. The dark centre and polished lip look. Every fecker has them now so i want mine to stand out. As they are due a refurb in a few months i wanted a change aswell. Now i've seen the polished lip with a red centre on a wheel before. I cant remember where but i've only seen it once or twice.

So would someone like to kindly turn the centre of my wheels a nice bright red, Like the one that Enzo's car is.

Here are the pics

DSC02560.jpg

DSC02559.jpg

Also comments and suggestions are wanted aswell.

Thanks in advance,

Bourkey

Personally mate i think u should loose the black rear lights. . . But thats my oppinion - I hate stuff like that <_<

As for the wheels, i quite like them how they are. . . But if your looking for something different - why not try black with a white/chrome rim, or white whith a black/chrome rims. . . They would be different :lol:

Stoney

I do like the rear lights but yet again i keep seeing them so they are gonna get replaced with some Reflet lights at the back. Idrees tried them out on my car and they looked pretty tidy so im gonna get them.

Im open to suggetions on the colour but my main idea is red so come people get chopping!!!

Thanks

Bourkey

My mate got red Rota GT3's with polished lip on his silver civic and they look awsome!!!

If you had Reflets it would look alot better mate

Hope someone does this for you soon would love to see what they look like :lol:

White with polished lip looks awsome and different <_<

I know the whit on a black car would look good but i cant be arsed keeping them clean all the time. Its hard enough keeping this colour clean.

I want the reflets aswell as they would go nicely with red centred wheels.

I know the whit on a black car would look good but i cant be arsed keeping them clean all the time.

they arn't that hard to keep clean <_< i've had white alloys for 6years now, usually only take a bit of wonder wheels and maybe a t-cut after winter to keep them as white as Richard Hammond's teeth! :lol: