Exhaust rubbers/ hangers/ mounts?

Please can somebody tell me how many hangers there should be on an ep91. There are. 2 hooks for hangers on my centre pipe but only 1 hanger on the under part of the car (left side) so the other side isn't hanging on anything and there isn't a hanger attached to the car for it too be connected so it's a little wobbly at the moment.

Also at the back of the centre pipe before it connects to the back box there isn't anything attached to the car for it to be connected to a rubber... BUT there isn't a hanger to the back of the centre pipe either so it's relying on the back box to be held up right which isn't good enough as I found out yesterday when the backbox disconnected from the centre pipe leaving me laid in a puddle tying my t shirt around it to the head shield til I got home (I was in the middle of nowhere) so my question is..

Should there be 2 hangers for the front of the centre pipe one on either side, should there be one at the back of the centre pipe to stop it drooping down?

The back box is held on okay apart from the centre pipe weighing it down.

I might have to fabricate some custom hangers and weld them on etc. it's a POWERFLOW exhausr system.

You have any problems with it rattling or knocking at all? Or back box coming off? Mine droops down at the back near the back box because there isn't anythint holding the end of the centre pipe in apart from the back box.

You have any problems with it rattling or knocking at all? Or back box coming off? Mine droops down at the back near the back box because there isn't anythint holding the end of the centre pipe in apart from the back box.

I'm guessing your exhaust is just a sleeve fit then?

Just get a pipe clamp and put it on at the join so they can't separate.