Oily residue on the rear of the car

When im on boost i seem to get a glazy smoke and progressively gets worse through the boost range. Which has led to me having an oily residue/ maybe mixed with fuel? all of the rear of the car, this has been happening for a while tbf but think it might getting progressively worse.

Car runs sweet, no flat spots, idles perfect, no excessive smoke on idle.

Has anyone got any ideas of what this could be?

I know i need an ECU sometime soon but currently running a TD04 at 1.bar on a JAM ECU with all the supporting mods etc.

Thanks in advance.

Yes mate it does use more than i would call normal amounts of oil, its due for a service now aswell.

It has got a slight oil leak but probably not contributing to oil consumption as much.

Yeh, i thought they did as they haven't got properly setup map on them so they compensate a lot, which is what i have thought it had been since i had it, but when i last went up my mates garage he said it was a lot of oil residue on the rear and he said he thought it might be a fuel/oil mixture of residue.

Definetly smelt an oily smell when boosted it in third on the slip road coming home as i had my brother in the car who also smelt it.

:/

My car is the exact same, ive pinned it on the turbo. The PCV valve on the rocker cover can also stick open and burn oil on boost, best way to get around that is to get a race spec rocker cover setup with a catch can

Haha thats good news if it is just pcv valve mate, as i have already brought a race rocker cover and the catch can for it is on the way.

I hope its nothing too expensive as it alreadys in for a load of paintwork to get it immaculate.