can any tech heads help please?

hey im in the middle of bolting up a new turbo set up and on the car.

i have a question about a metal air pipe that comes round the engine and outlets itself next to the turbo..

now i understand that the actuater pipe hooks up to the turbo but then theres this pipe thats mentioned above thats next to it,

i take it that was for the hi low boost solenoid, as the standard actuater has two pipes, one which im assuming connects to the one mentioned above.

now that its redundant can i just take the rubber hose off it leaving it open ?????

i hope ive explained myself well enough here,

can anyone help with advice as i just need to make sure

sound guys, i really apreaceate the speedy reply,

i thought as much, just wanted to make sure ;)

while im here theres two sensors that come of the cat. . .. the top one is the standard o2 sensor,

the one at the bottom im assuming is something to do with the cat but since i have a decat on will not having this bottom sensor on throw on the engine check lite?

thanx again for you help guys :p

sound guys, i really apreaceate the speedy reply,

i thought as much, just wanted to make sure ;)

while im here theres two sensors that come of the cat. . .. the top one is the standard o2 sensor,

the one at the bottom im assuming is something to do with the cat but since i have a decat on will not having this bottom sensor on throw on the engine check lite?

thanx again for you help guys :p

Nah you shouldn't get any lights come on, its just a crappy temp sensor to warn when the cat's cooked. :p