think i might have found something special!

god sorry bout the spelling there people! think sum times the ie spell is not that good, didn't mean to offend you but he no ones perfect are thy???? sum of the richest people in the world are dyslexic PS thanks for sticking up for me bud!

i haven't got much with this but i am on the Case, and av seen that smart car thing be for its cool as i wood love to have one of then, i think that when you wear just siting there people wood be leafing at you in in but when you started to move in it wooed be a different storey

tintin

As already mentioned , i didnt know there was a decent rolling road setup in the area. Well not one that can be used well! Im fairly local to Carlisle so would be handy to know who it is.

Im wondering why a 2JZ would be a good idea though? Other than it being a massive project. A 2JZ isnt a light engine which goes against one of the biggests assets an EP has , light weight! Can think of other engines id sooner use.

On the subject of 2JZ engine swaps , the Driftworks S15 with a supra lump in it is simply amazing.

the rr is at Kirkbride (think thats the name)air Field 10 miles south of Carlisle its called JDM Dyno and the guys name is John and is very clued up, he dose striate flawed power runs, engine tuning and conversions. my bother took his civic there and my brother was on the dyno for an hour with his laptop tuning his civic and getting pointers from the guy, ended up doing 8 runs and only charged 55quid!!!!!

you get a print out and stuff too

heres his number 07766224910