need help wireing hks fcd...

well it is already in the car was looking at the ecu this morning and nocked some of the wires,

tried reading the jap instructions but im not japanese tongue.gif

anyway does the black wire connect to the brown one thats been cut in two?does it connect to both ends or just the bit from the ecu?

also the red wire does that connect to the yellow and black wire from the ecu or both ends

the reason im asking is im going to solder them this afternoon so i dont really want to get them wrong.

help would be much appreciated

im meaning in the context of what they are used for, some people just buy them, fit them then turn up the bosot,

without supporting mods causing damage, sorry i should have explained myself better,

Theres a diagram for you mate....did you fit it yourself, or did it come with the car? HKS ones are shite to be honest, as they screw the fuelling up, so you would be better off with another one..

EP91_HKS_FCD_Wiring_Diagram.jpg

also, the power and ground wires coming from the ECU should not be cut, only the one on the ECU for the pressure sensor should be cut....the power and ground wires from the HKS should be spliced into the original wires....