Ok guys. Fitted my turbo today td05 hybrid. Anf i cannot for the love or me. Get the thing to boost past 0.7 bar. What could be the problem. I have checked all the usual stuff and everything is fine. Does anyonr have any suggestions. I am running a external wastegate just on spring pressure which is 0.8. And it wont even open that

ok, so yesterday i spent the whole day on the car, took the turbo back off to check it, and its all fine, once i refitted it, i drove it down the road, just with turbo pressure, meaning no vac hoses attached, so the turbo is fine, as i got it round to 1.5 bar and changed gear, so i reffited all the vac hose that goes from the turbo, straight to the bottom the of external wastegate, and vents at the top, and it wont open the wastegate, the turbo will only boost to .75 bar, and wont open the wastegate, so i installed my avc-r, and still wouldnt open it, even adjusting the boost control on ebc wouldnt let it boost no higher, so in the end i tried a bleed valve and i have that set at 1 bar, but its still not opening the ewg, so where is all this excess boost going. anyone have any ideas, as im getting angry with it now

Try winding in your actuator ? If you for spring set to 0.8 then when you reach close to 0.8 your waste gate is opening and dumping hence your not getting a pressure buildup behind the turbo ?

Stronger spring or wind it in?