Lock please keeping this now I know what it actually is

Item For Sale:defi speed converter

Item Condition & Description: good used condition basically if your car is still in km this gives you a display in mph im sure it has other features but this is the main reason I bought it to save me trying to work out if I was going to get a ticket in the post when going through speed cameras

Price:35

Pictures:556F9C9F-6C9F-4164-946E-D8FC9053429F_zps

Payment & Shipping Details: payment with PayPal postage 5 item will be sent Royal Mail signed for buyer pays the fee

Edited by Whitenoize
  • 3 weeks later...

Not trying to mess up your thread. But i beleive this will not work as the starlet clocks are cable driven and not electronically through sensor. I could be wrong but i highly dought it will work. Proberly a better shout on ebay as most nissans have sensors for the speedo's

Not trying to mess up your thread. But i beleive this will not work as the starlet clocks are cable driven and not electronically through sensor. I could be wrong but i highly dought it will work. Proberly a better shout on ebay as most nissans have sensors for the speedo's

it was fitted to a starlet previously so I'm pretty sure it works it's not just a speed converter has a load of other features it goes into certain pin out from the ecu will have to try and dig out more info on it as I'm not sure myself exactly what it does tbh lol if anyone has any info on it I'd love them to share it with me lol Edited by Whitenoize

the speed sensor is fitted to the cluster on our cars. the cable gives the mechanical drive to the cluster which in turn sends a voltage to the ecu. i cant remember the exact pin but its marked as vechile speed sensor on the ecu pin outs

This will need a live, earth, rpm signal and a speed signal from the ECU. Shouldnt be too difficult.

Decent bit of kit i was gonna buy a defi speed display HUD from JDM-EP but was beat to it haha.

GLWS Ryan.

Edited by daniel_g
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...