So I've been thinking of getting some of the plastic arches for my v as I have a pretty low offset on my wheels so I cant go too low without rubbing, an I hate rubbing, anybody done this? An anybody got any pictures?

• 2 weeks later...

In the process of putting cruise (rep) wings on mine but the fitment is shite. Maybe look into the livesports reps or if your budget allows try and hunt down some originals!

DSCF3165_zps2471f484.jpg

Yeah the IDWorkz ones Rob as far as I know there's no issues with their other wings but these just don't fit so good :( mine are the Cruise reps.

Lots of panel gap

I did get mine with the prep already started though, dunno if the lad I got them off fucked about with them too much already but I have heard from other people that theirs were poor too.

I'm gonna live with it but I'll try and take a picture of one on.

My zep style ones aren't a great fit either. Shut lines at the side of the bonnet are miles out. Have some odd gaps at the a pillers and needed loads of prepwork.

But that's just part and parcel of fibreglass replicas. Can't expect them to be perfect. Even the original they where copied wouldn't have been perfect.