Weird knocking at the rear???

I've got brand new coil overs in all 4 corners but the cars got a dull metallic knocking at the rear left corner but you can kind of feel it through the floor.

Exhaust is pretty solid and it doesn't need much movement to cause the noise, kind of feels/sounds like a side to side movement that's causing it but everything under there feels tight?

Recently fitted a panhard rod but I hadn't driven the car before doing everything to be able to pin point if it's something I've changed or something that needs replacing like a bearing or worn bushes or whatever........any ideas?

I notice it at slower speeds but hammer down (with a noisy bugger under the bonnet) and road noise from the bare rear you don't notice it. Imagine the noise if you shake a fridge lol.....but duller

Remembered I've got some TRD rear bushes but it's a cunt of a job getting the old ones out isn't it?

If you cant press them out, ie with a G clamp or something then its hammer, chisel, hacksaw or fire lol.

Do the ones on your spare beam and fit that?