Item For Sale: cusco lsd

Item Condition & Description: here I have my cusco lsd the diff its self and actually gearbox work a treat, really is a brilliant peace of kit. How ever there is slight damage to the gearbox where the bolts go. It needs either new brackets mounting or possibly a weld either way it's a very easy fix. Especially if you no somebody handy with a weld gun. like I said this does not affect the performance of the gearbox in any way shape or form it simply just needs new brackets. The dif it's self was fitted by tuning developments (I have proof) reciepts etc would be perfect for somebody wanting a cheap lsd really was the best mod I did to my forged glanza absolutely transformed the car can't rate it enough.

Price: £400

Pictures: image.jpg3_zpstjjdad88.jpg

image.jpg4_zpspdp5xlfc.jpg

The damage as you can see it's a easy fix. Looks worse than what it is

image.jpg5_zps5fmrsviv.jpg

image.jpg6_zpsxv5jevwi.jpg

Really is a bargain at this price these things cost £££ new

Payment & Shipping Details: will arrange with buyer :)

Are the shafts stuck in the box?

And the box is alloy hardly an easy fix?

You would need to fix it though cause if you can't get the shafts then you can't get the diff out and transfer it to another box

Asking cause half interested in making you an offer but just trying to understand if I'm buying a big ornament lol

Phil

Edited by Phil

Alloy welding the snapped metal back on isn't that much of an issue if you still have it. Mig welding alloy is surprisingly easy with the correct set up. Although if the remains aren't there anymore you may have to improvise to make it work again... Would be better off transferring everything into a new case, which is a bit of a dirty smelly mess of a job.

Best diff ever! Best performance mod in my opinion.

As for the welding goes, personally I'd be replacing the casing. I am a welder by trade.

Yes welding will work but the cusco diff is hardcore and at low speeds feels like it's trying to bang it's way out of the box. Maybe less so with different oil but even if you do find a way to make it sound less harsh, you will still drive it hard giving it a hard life. You wouldn't be buying this otherwise.

Also I'm sure east coast customs made braces for that mount because they were breaking.

Good luck with the sale! Awsome piece of kit.

Sorry guys only just seen your coments.. Id do this for £350 the diff its self is in perfect working condition.. As stated above the cusco lsd is a brilliant peace of kit this is a bargain at £350 a new mint conditiom low milege gearbox can be sourced for peanuts £350 :)