Unusual Glanza or not?

Hello all

A friend of mine has recently purchased a fresh imported Glanza in white, however when i had a look at it, there were things on it which were different to other manual Glanzas.

First of all it didn't have any electric mirrors or electric windows (just the wind up and down ones). Just behind the left headlight under the bonnet there is quite a big gap there, easily enough space to put a battery.

He told me that its a lightweight model (i presume it may be slightly lighter) its on a 1998 plate. The rest of the car is all standard apart from a dump valve.

Has anybody else come across a similar Glanza to this?

How much did he pay for it? Probably over the odds and got bumped!

Its sad really, proves him right though, he shoulda came on the UKSC first, donated £15 to the site and found out which glanza to buy and not to buy lol

How much did he pay for it? Probably over the odds and got bumped!

Its sad really, proves him right though, he shoulda came on the UKSC first, donated £15 to the site and found out which glanza to buy and not to buy lol

Not sure how much he paid for it, but he said thats its defo quick for what is it and probs quicker than a standard Manual Glanza.