Man Seeks Starlet (and Hello btw!)

Man seeks Starlet

WLTM Starlet Turbo. Must be well looked after, clean interior with MoT & Tax.

Im from Northern Ireland (Nanglebadgerville, to be specific) but will travel for the car of my dreams.

Don't want to spend much more than £2,500 - £3000 (maybe) max. Car must have GSOH (Good Service of History) and enjoy Cinema and Theatre.

Well Hello people. What a following you have created here. I am impressed. I've subtly been following the evolution of UKSC through a long-time friend, and been to a couple of meets. The time has come to conform. Im sick of the Ibiza, and i've wanted a Starlet for a while now. I've been browsing the 'Cars for Sale' section, and will keep my eyes peeled. If your selling and your Starlet is still up for grabs, feel free to get in touch. Ill also post this in the 'Wanted' section. Thanks amigos!

Nice to be a member of such a following! Adios.

enzo im new to the website so bare with me,i have an ep91 and i need a new nearside rear brake caliper,ive looked over all the websites that sell everything to do with brakes apart from calipers.went to toyota and they want 200 quid which im not paying! do you know where i can get one or do you know anyone that is selling one.cheers

Thanks lads! Hope i do too! Got loads of ideas already lol!

Broiling over the idea of a bonnet styled similar to the Nissan Pulsar GT-R.

Duno tho. Might stick to TRD stuff, wouldn't want to offend anyone lol!

First things first, ive got to actually buy one! The search continues!

Enzo, LOVE the wheels. Awesome colour scheme, second to none man I hope you're proud!

hey Garry, welcome to UKSC dude, hope u like our chilled out forum!

all the best with the search for an EP dude, if u spot anything let me know and u me and mark will go look at it, i'll find the list of things to look for that Geo posted a few weeks back and take it with us, do some tyre kicking!

if theres anything u need to know or are curious about either PM me, MSN me, phone me, txt me, or just knock the door and i'll get the kettle on and u can look round mine again if needs be!

Good luck with the EP hunt man!

Phil.

Sorry about the big clump of images!

Explanation:

Made a collage of images of ibiza

THEN decided i liked the bottom bit, so made it my signature

THEN noticed it was too big for a signature

NOW im heading out, so ill fix it when im back lol.

Apologies if it makes the page load too slowly etc!