P reg Glanza V for sale (ex Iamlegend's car)

• 1 month later...

For say an extra £500 in parts and labour for someone thinking of buying this!

I'd suggest doing it yourself but johns glanza has been up for sale for ages and it's a similar spec so manual box doesn't overly mean a quick sale

Best of luck with the sale

James

• 2 weeks later...

For say an extra £500 in parts and labour for someone thinking of buying this!

I'd suggest doing it yourself but johns glanza has been up for sale for ages and it's a similar spec so manual box doesn't overly mean a quick sale

Best of luck with the sale

James

This could be converted for buttons, most of the parts you need you could get from a EP91 N/a (pedal, shifter, cables etc) Youd just need a good C52/6 box and a turbo clutch / flywheel combo.

Anyway, GLWS :)

Thanks guys, I know it's probably a quick and easy job for someone who knows what they're doing.... but sadly that's not me. So it would be a case of buying all the bits, paying someone to do the work, and being even more out of pocket than I am currently. It's my daily and I'm constantly busy, even evenings and weekends so it's not something I could attempt myself unfortunately.

It either sells as it is or not at all, I'm looking to free up some funds by selling, not put any more into it. I can't justify spending any more!

• 2 weeks later...