Fuel cut and loss of power

I bought my first glanza v yesterday. If I put the foot down it will hit the fuel cut in 1st and 2nd. When I change into third it gets nowhere near the limiter and appears to lose power and eml light comes on for a few seconds as it does with fuel cut in 1st and 2nd gear. This happens further up the gears also. The car is terribly slow after 1st and 2nd gear. It is boosting just under 0.8 bar so it shouldn't even hit fuel cuts, especially in third.

Has anyone had similar issues or know what might be wrong? Cheers

It's a d1 spec boost gauge. I should have mentioned the manifold was blowing badly, attempted to weld but too many cracks so new manifold is ordered. Hopefully it will help. Just can't understand why there is such a lack of power after 2nd gear. Spoke to a guy who seems to know his stuff and he has given me plenty options to check so I'll work through them Aswell.

I have a crack in mine at the moment hence why I got a wanted manifold on here of course, crack isn't that if but the car is very laggy at the moment, please someone quote me wrong here but having cracks or blowing manifolds will effect boost as its like having a vaccum leak all your gases are escaping before it gets to the turbo