Also made that rookie mistake aswell K2NXY inlet pipes on wrong way round,, you start the car up and think awwww yes there we go only for it to conk out, unit I took the plugs out and turned it over and coolant came straight out, it's a bad bad feeling, so stripped the lot and rebuilt it from scratch again, with the help of my mate who owns a jap only garage.

Also made that rookie mistake aswell K2NXY inlet pipes on wrong way round,, you start the car up and think awwww yes there we go only for it to conk out, unit I took the plugs out and turned it over and coolant came straight out, it's a bad bad feeling, so stripped the lot and rebuilt it from scratch again, with the help of my mate who owns a jap only garage.

Its a awful feeling! The thing is my friend jordan blew his up the same way years ago, and he warned me about prior to me ripping it apart! I wish i listened a bit more now lol! Aww well ill learn now! And made me go for a forge build ha

Its a awful feeling! The thing is my friend jordan blew his up the same way years ago, and he warned me about prior to me ripping it apart! I wish i listened a bit more now lol! Aww well ill learn now! And made me go for a forge build ha

Yeah good for you mate going forge something positive has come out of it, probably the quickest way to blow money though, but doing research your be surprised how many people have actually done it.

Yeah good for you mate going forge something positive has come out of it, probably the quickest way to blow money though, but doing research your be surprised how many people have actually done it.

Yeah you can say that again! Cant wait to get it back on the road hopefully catch the last of the summer!

Good progress..

See u copied me and went with bonnet pins for bumper..

Dont know why more people dont follow..

Regardless of track or jus road so easy to pop on and off.

What you meen i copied....;) it was ever since you followed me on instagram i loved it! Yeah ano there dead handy!

Just sent a link to my mate who owned this for about 8 years. Both him and myself are very impressed with the progress you've made. Glad it went to an owner such as yourself.

Onwards and upwards.......... and moreboostwards!

Just sent a link to my mate who owned this for about 8 years. Both him and myself are very impressed with the progress you've made. Glad it went to an owner such as yourself.

Onwards and upwards.......... and moreboostwards!

Cheers jezza 👍

Shes had some money spent on her, but worth it :) it was a strong little engine till i touched it lol!

Hahahaaa.. 1.4 bar and ill be a happy man :)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...