LED rear bulbs kids

I've tried buying many led bulbs to use in the rear light cluster all of which don't seem to work mainly the side light and brake lights can't seem to find an led that works as it should.

Has anyone done a full led conversion wanting indicators, reverse light and brake lights all led if you have links to where to buy post below please

I've been having trouble finding bulbs for the rear too! CREE are the ones to go for but like you said they don't work properly. Either go straight to brake function without lighting up as a tail, or don't turn on at all!

I've done indicators though, type in EP82 led conversion on youtube

Yeah I was hoping you would comment saw your video on YouTube, what indicators did you use just any SMD?

There must be something available out there where the LED work as multi function

Indicators were CREE

I even thought of fitting normal 382 bulb holders inside but the housing is part metal.

What I'd really want though is for full retrofit led tails with big strips to replace all the bulbs. Seen loads in America but yet to find someone in the UK that does it

• 2 weeks later...

I had no issues with wiring my LED's in, all the bulbs were easy to source from ultraleds and apart from needing the resistors for the indicators, it was all straight forward.

I've uploaded photos previously in my blog but if you require further info, just drop me a PM

I had no issues with wiring my LED's in, all the bulbs were easy to source from ultraleds and apart from needing the resistors for the indicators, it was all straight forward.

I've uploaded photos previously in my blog but if you require further info, just drop me a PM

It's simple in an EP91, but EP82's have awkward wedge bulbs everywhere