Alarm recommendations

Hi guys,

I want to fit an alarm as the cars going to be sat on my parents drive while I'm away at uni from September, so I'd like to fit a decent alarm. What do people recommend? I've had a look through search results but they all contradict each other, some say Clifford G5, others say Clifford is wank and stay clear. I want something with a PIN locked immobiliser ideall,y to make it pretty impossible for someone to lift it.

Cheers,

Josh

Well they have been going for more than 25 years and are thatcham approved. I Personally wouldn't say it's invasive it includes a anti-tamper security housing, a sound box and sensors for door, bonnet and boot, oh and two fobs. It has shit loads of security features, some optional extras but I'm well happy with it. Search them online 😊

I got a Clifford alarm from this guy about a month ago don't remember the model number.

His name is Rakesh. 07739 540000 was very pleased with the professional service he offered

Been doing car alarms for last 30 years. He can install a module so you can check status of your car via GPS as well and start her up lock it unlock from uni too warm it up or what ever the reason from your phone via a Clifford app

i have a clifford as well, never had a problem. but they are complicated and if they start to play up i can imagine it being a headache.

proximity sensors can be adjusted, so i think its all good

Edited by 5T4R7ET N/A