Any guides to fitting an apexI power fc its a plug and play loom so I can do that side am struggling with the other bits its got a 3bar map sensor which I dont know where or how it fits and a boost solenoid which again am mot sure of I do have a greddy boost controller so wanted someones input on wether I should use that or use a tge boost solinoid that came with the kit any vids pics advice would be much appreciated

The map sensor just wants a vacuum source of the inlet manifold and like wise with the boost controller then it's just pluming the solenoid there loads guides on Google which show you which hose to put where

Ok so ive got just the map sensor to do one end of the map sensor wire goes into the ecu the other end has got the map sensor in two bits that split in half its a pin connection the half thats not attached to the wire has a nipple that comes out of it is this where the pipe hoes from here to the inlet if so what about the wires of the standard map sensor what do I do with them