fitting a Corolla intake manifold

Yeah, it's a straight swap. You'll want to get a new throttle body gasket before you start. You don't really need a new inlet gasket because it's metal, but it doesn't hurt to get one.

The throttle cable bracket is different, but if you take the one off the rolla manifold and Dremel a new slot into the rubber so the bracket sits further over to the left from the front of the engine it'll hold the tension right. There's a picture of what I mean in someone's progress blog in the N/A section but I can't remember who off the top of my head.

If you run into any problems, feel free to shoot me a PM. I've had the inlet and TB off more times than I can remember in the last 6 months trying to track down a hidden problem.

You can the use the one from the rolla for sure, did this myself also!

I've also soldered bigger pins on the ground cable so that'd fit the rolla bracket. The rolla bolt for the bracket on the back is bigger so the pin wouldn't fit around it.

Don't expect huge gains of it. I have the idea that the most difference I get is in the higher rpm range. Top speed increased with about 5 km/h. I was able to do 193 km/h on tacho, which would be around 180 real speed I guess

Will try to take a picture soon. I remember people telling just to stay with stock injectors. They seem to good up to 100hp.

I also did grab the front bracket from the rolla, while the stock Starlet won't fit and I did want 1 bracket at least.