What colour is your gearbox oil? If it's red then leave it, if it's a dirty dark brown best to change it for peace of mind. Your auto has only done 24000 miles it should look red.

The manufacturer's maintenance schedule for many automatic transmissions doesn't call for fresh fluid until 100,000 miles,

My auto is at 56000 miles & i doubt that its been ever changed & the gearbox oil looks fine.

Yeh not bad. Got exhaust and downpipe and AC removed. Hopefully get new manifold on and short root air I take next two weeks ( depending on of the scooby has sold by then ) :). I will put pics up soon :p

The boys at Turriff tyres did custom downpipe. Is the cat in the original down pipe as I don't have this anymore so he it passes MOT lol

U will probs still have the cat then custom down pipe, I'm no expert on mods but short root air in take & new manifold I have read up on some peoples ganzas they have experienced fuel cut with the short root sucking in more air but there is ways around it with more mods to fit & tuning the engine.

Good luck with selling your Scooby, I take it you still prefer your glanza v with selling the Scooby.

I have got mot due on mine very soon hope mine sales through :-) I have gone the other way with my v it looks pretty much all standard apart from a back box & lowered 35mm I'm after A New HKS exhaust next after mot.

DSC_0332_zpswdkhpmrs.jpg

DSC_0326_zpscddpdcnj.jpg

I actually like the glanza looking standard. I do want mine lowered though cause looks a bit high stock. I even got the original hubcaps haha

To he honest I loved the scooby and it's a lot faster but I just can't afford it anymore.

But loving glanza yes :)