My (hopefully) soon to be old Ibiza!

Ok, first off...i know i know.

I don't expect many people to like it, but if you like it, you like it! If you don't you dont. No difference with any other car really now i come to think of it.

Anyway. No huge spec, its just a 1.4MPi. I've just read Foggy's post on his Corolla, and since me, him and Nanglebadger live in the same area, ask them about insurance prices :) - truelly sickening.

So the time has come for me to part with it to head in the direction of a lovely Starbo.

Some stuff ive done includes: Red Interior (Seats and Door Trims), Alloys, Black Bonnet, S/S Exhaust, Lowered, K&N, Speakers all round and Sub, Sporty Steering wheel.

Nice opinions welcome lol ;) ...and of course if you'd like to take it off my hands your even more welcome. Didn't think these things would still get over 2K in the 'trader but they do so im looking anywhere around that to fund my starlet ;)

Its nothing special. But its mine.

collage.jpg

put up some real pictures u goat!!!!!!!! less of that crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck with the starbo search, but i warn u now, as your local Super Moderator, if u do ANYTHING to it that i disapprove of, i will SLAP u right on your goatee beard!!!! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!!!!!!!!!! tasteful JDM mods only Gary!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

Im still in Edinburger! Ill be home Wednesday. Ill take some photergraphs then. Those are all i could source from the t'internet!

...and no, i won't do anything dis-tasteful, i've seen your starlet, i wouldnt dare.

MOHAHAHAH! Jokes, obviously, since it was you who planted the Starbo-Seeds in my brain after all. So when im broke, and homeless...youre to blame.

Love the car. You know i do. :)

Permission for Goatee Punishment Granted.