Starlet GT Turbo Automatic. SOLD

TRD I messaged you a couple of questions last week about your GT? And didn't get back to me, so here they are again below, and with you having not answered my question I'm kind of thinking this car has had a front end smack?.

I'm not after concourse looking car just an honest description of it:-)

I have been keeping an eye on your GT it's a shame your not close by for me to come and have a nosey at it, is there any rust would you say and what's the paint work like on it, any bad noticeable scratchers dents etc? obviously the bonnet and could do with the right front bumper fitting on it at some point did the car have a front end smack wth having a diffrent front bumper?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TRD I messaged you a couple of questions last week about your GT? And didn't get back to me, so here they are again below, and with you having not answered my question I'm kind of thinking this car has had a front end smack?.

I'm not after concourse looking car just an honest description of it:-)

I have been keeping an eye on your GT it's a shame your not close by for me to come and have a nosey at it, is there any rust would you say and what's the paint work like on it, any bad noticeable scratchers dents etc? obviously the bonnet and could do with the right front bumper fitting on it at some point did the car have a front end smack wth having a diffrent front bumper?

Never had a front end smack in my ownership mart1.

It's a 23 years old car and minor scratches are bound to be on the paint.

All in all to summarise for 1300 i don't think anyone will be disappointed with what they are getting. Lots of car for the money. Also made me realise that I want to keep it but if I was to keep all cars that I owned I would end up having to buy a showroom and sell the house.

Adverts ed elsewhere so first come first served. Lots of spare parts might go with it, need to check in the garage what I have.

That's only 50 mins drive from me, wish your car was up there to lol would of taken a look at it, I have got someone interested in my car that wants to view it maybe today or Saturday, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it sells

I have got the money for a nice GT but it's just that I don't want to insure and two cars on my drive.

That's only 50 mins drive from me, wish your car was up there to lol would of taken a look at it, I have got someone interested in my car that wants to view it maybe today or Saturday, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it sells

I have got the money for a nice GT but it's just that I don't want to insure and two cars on my drive.

Whenever you are ready matey. 👍

Hmmmm no one turned up to look at mine today, not sure what's happening if they coming Saturday or not, will have to see.

Had two very young lads come and view last week but they did not have the money and one was desperate to test drive it but having no insurance I did all the testing 😊. Yesterday evening around 7pm another viewing but I advised the guy to come again day time Saturday cause though we went for a spin down country lanes you need to buy a car in broad daylight. Personally I wanted him to see how good the paint still looks on a 23 year old original car 😃

Had two very young lads come and view last week but they did not have the money and one was desperate to test drive it but having no insurance I did all the testing . Yesterday evening around 7pm another viewing but I advised the guy to come again day time Saturday cause though we went for a spin down country lanes you need to buy a car in broad daylight. Personally I wanted him to see how good the paint still looks on a 23 year old original car

it doesn't seem to be easy selling these cars:-( I will be also doing the test driving with my car at first up until I get a good offer and can see the money then I don't mind them having a little drive around the block.

I will also consider a straight swap with any good running and Mot'ed ST182 Celica (3SGE engine )or Del Sol crx with either D16z6 or B16 engine. If you know anyone interested in a GT turbo please pass the message.

1600!

Sorry bud just a joke. I don't do car delivery. It's cash only on collection and car is still on £1300. Don't even have time driving the starlet around let alone take the motorway. At the moment work commitments are at its peak. Anyway let me know if you do decide to take it.

Thanks

I will also consider a straight swap with any good running and Mot'ed ST182 Celica (3SGE engine )or Del Sol crx with either D16z6 or B16 engine. If you know anyone interested in a GT turbo please pass the message.

why are you wanting to swap if you don't mind me asking I thought you was only selling because you don't use it?

why are you wanting to swap if you don't mind me asking I thought you was only selling because you don't use it?

Just to have some track fun from time to time,the reason considering either a swap or sell it to an enthusiast or keep it for manual conversion in the future.

Just to have some track fun from time to time. The reason considering either a swap or sell it to an enthusiast or keep it for manual conversion in the future. Edited by TRD

I've pmed and called/text you a few times and have cash waiting to buy.

your in the same boat as me mate have been waiting on pics and questions on this he hasn't answered. Given up on it now.

your in the same boat as me mate have been waiting on pics and questions on this he hasn't answered. Given up on it now.

lol I've been onto him for the past 3months. i guess I've given up now too.

lol I've been onto him for the past 3months. i guess I've given up now too.

No worries mate , i forward u my number 2 weeks ago so thanks for calling on witheld number. P.s I never pick up witheld numbers 👍