hello again folks :)

So i fitted a decat about a month ago now , ever since it has smoked a bit , but it has gradually got worse.It smokes when am slowing down and stopping at lights is worse, am sitting in a cloud of smoke lol and there's a smell of oil that's cruel and using a good bit as well. I've got a 4 branch mild steel,stainless decat fuel turned to 2.5 bar (with vac pipe off) running .8 bar boost , didn't have the fueling checked yet, done a compression test last week and got 172 175 176 179.There's no oil in the intercooler piping there's a very small leak in the return pipe for turbo up at the gasket but it doesn't leave a pool of oil under the car.Could it be the valve stem seals ? or the turbo seals going ? It's really getting annoying now lol. it's white smoke forgot to mention. It can shoot out black sooty stuff on the ground on start up but i was thinking that was just condensation as there's no real smell to it .

Any help much appreciated

fuel turned to 2.5 bar (with vac pipe off) running .8 bar boost , didn't have the fueling checked yet,

Can I ask what bar your running when car warm on idle with vac pipe on and I take it standard ecu yeah?

Ok so checked the fpr and its at 2.5 idling with pipe on. Must of set it with it on sorry about that. Any other ideas. Was out today and it smokes coming off boost after giving it the welly.Standard ecu

Edited by Bug679

Sound job lads Thanks... I'll be keeping an eye for a hybrid then.Just one last question can i use my current turbo and send it somewhere to get a hybrid made or better off just buying a speedvision or the likes ?

Sound job lads Thanks... I'll be keeping an eye for a hybrid then.Just one last question can i use my current turbo and send it somewhere to get a hybrid made or better off just buying a speedvision or the likes ?

Send Liam D a PM, when I was on a ct9 I had him make me a hybrid from a standard ct9 turbo and it was awesome! Nice power delivery aswell. Good for around 200hp!