mapping emanage in essex?

Figured that after phoning a few, Is there anyone in the surrounding areas that are any good ?

Like I said, fusion are the closet that will do EMB, apart for that redline are good but will only use daztek stuff, Atspeed are good but will only use standalone, that's about it

Don't know his name bud, he uses rolling road at a place in Wisbech called maxtreme , they do leons for comps. They call this lad over who maps there jap stuff.

See your in Brentwood, there must be someone down there who does power fc's though as most rx7 guys use them, you can't tell me there's no rotary's around your area.

Edited by HOK

Tbh I haven't really rung about to see if anyone could do the apexi. I had an emb before and like you say no one would touch it, atspeed wanted nearly 1600 for supplying the parts only for an omex! I'm pretty sure redline won't touch the apexi either. I was looking at getting it done nearer you in Norwich but if forgotten what there called now 😂

Fusion motorsport-speak to Ed

Andy foxx- Really good mapper with the Apexi Power Fc-worldwide Mappe- His forum ( Geekmapped.com)

do the 6 hour drive to TD, Lots of members have done it on here and are pleased with the results

cheers