EP80 to EP82/EP91 engine conversion info needed!!

Hi i recently just bought a 1.0 ep80 starlet , and im planning on doing a turbo conversion whenever the 1.0 engine pops ,

My plan is to get the dashboard ,clocks,ecu, and wiring harness out of an ep82 starlet and swap everything over but as the gt engines are harder got these days im wondering would ther be much hassle in using and ep91 engine ? In my head i would just get all ep82 sensors and swap them onto the ep91 block and everything should plug and play with the ep82 wiring loom and ecu and work yes ? Please correct me if im wrong as id like to be pointed in the right way if the ep82 engine wasnt available ? Thanks

Yup its a carb sound for the info il need to know everything about it first before i even attempt it haha, but am i some bit right in saying that if all the ep82 sensors were swapped to the ep91 block including the coolant housing everything should just plug straight into the ep82 loom with no splicing ??